he looks like Peyton did a few weeks ago...they are boys through and through aren't they! someday they might slow down and not get hurt so much...chances are we're dreamin'!
I'm simply amazed at the huge bumps he can get on his head without splitting it wide open. And that cute smile just makes me smile, too. Good luck, Kate. I've been told there's a special place for us in heaven! :)
4 comments:
he looks like Peyton did a few weeks ago...they are boys through and through aren't they! someday they might slow down and not get hurt so much...chances are we're dreamin'!
I'm simply amazed at the huge bumps he can get on his head without splitting it wide open. And that cute smile just makes me smile, too. Good luck, Kate. I've been told there's a special place for us in heaven! :)
I'd go with thought #2. A little (or big) bump won't stop that little monkey :)
LOL - with that grin you know he's gonna try it again. And with how he handles pain he might even jump higher next time.
Post a Comment